After having 5 girls (in a row) my good friend from high school was recently blessed with a beautiful baby boy! In honor of this lucky baby # 6, I made 6 baby gifts especially for him. Check out these tutorials on how to make baby blankets, bibs, burp clothes, soft block toys, pacifier leashes and crib shoes.
The gift set included…
1. Baby Blanket. Made with super soft minky and light-weight cotton, this blankie is perfect to snuggle up with. Check out this easy tutorial for a baby blanket.
2. Bib. To catch all the dribble and preserve that cute outfit you just bought, this bib does the trick. I roughly followed this tutorial, but used velcro instead of a snaps.
3. Burp Cloth. To preserve your clothes from babies mishaps, this burpie gets the job done. Here’s a simple tutorial for this..
4. Pacifier Leash. Never use the 5 second rule for the pacifier again. This tutorial is from one of my favorite blogs.
5. Soft Block Toy. I think it’s hilarious how babies love tags/ribbons so much, why not make a toy full of them?! I followed this tutorial and even added some crunchy plastic inside for added fun.
6. Crib Shoes. Perfect for new walkers! I made these from a pattern I purchased and added buttons extra flare.