I remember gathering so much inspiration on Pinterest when we put the kids nurserys together I thought I’d pay it forward for anyone who’s expecting a little one of their own.
Here’s a break down of where you can find some of the featured items:
- Crib. Purchased at Target.com but not sure they sell it anymore.
- Eames molded plastic rocker
- Bookshelf, bins, dresser (my hubby added the top part to turn it into a changing table), rug, pendant lights, wall shelving, futon, red moose are from Ikea
- Red Rody inflatable hopping horse toy
- Ornate wooden picture frame is from Michaels
- Custom skateboards hand painted by my hubby
- Parachute wall decals
- 3D paper mache letters. These came unpainted.
- 3D paper wall flower template. I hot glued a thumbtack to the back and stuck them to the wall.
If there’s anything I haven’t mentioned that you’d like to know about, just ask.
Hope this helps you create a fun space for your babies, too!