Where did the time go? Just yesterday you were a tiny newborn in my arms for the first time. Today you are a ball of energy, running, laughing and playing. No matter how old you grow, you’ll always be my baby. Happy Birthday, Sweet Love.
Confession. I started planning this party less than 24 hrs before it started. I reused a lot of material I already had but it turned out great, nonetheless! Beats spending months at a time planning like I’ve done in the past. Here’s to a lot less party planning and a lot more time spent with family. Hope this gives you some ideas on how to throw together a last minute party of your own.
- This banner was made using the Cricut. Reused from her first birthday. Considering it took forever to make, it will likely be used for every birthday party she has.
- These poms have been taking up space in my closet from a baby shower over a year ago and I finally put them to use. Hang some paper airplanes from them and there you have it. Clouds and airplanes, flying high.
- Folded paper airplanes with copy weight paper
- TIME FLIES was printed large on card stock and hand cut
- Everything was duct taped to the stuco wall
- Party favors. Plain paper lunch bags purchased at Walmart.
- Hand drawn thank you
- Airplane craft and stencil purchased on Oriental Trading. Got these about a year ago on sale, just waiting for the perfect time to use them.